Presenting the iABED Industries solution to your EA113 fuel pump follower failing.
Inventory In Stock: 4 (Additional Inventory May Be Available)
It is no secret by now that the EA113 2.0 TFSI Timing belt motors suffer from a design flaw which causes premature wearing of the fuel pump follower into the camshaft. We are here to address this problem with our latest creation.
iAbed Industries Presents to you, our solution. The TFSI (FSI) Cam Follower Replacement Fuel Pump Solution.
VAG has addressed the issue by covering some VIN's under warranty but that is not enough as the OEM follower is suggested to be changed every 10,000 km's (or every 2 oil changes). Great if you can do it in your own garage but costly if you have to take it to a repair shop. We have designed a solution that converts the EA113 motor to run a fuel pump follower from the EA888 engine converting it from a piston bucket style follower to that of a roller bearing. The kit involves taking the camshaft adjuster housing (located at the rear of the cylinder head) , CNC machining the opening for the fuel pump and using our CNC'ed T6061 adapter to allow the use of the 2.0 TSI follower. All housings undergo rigorous inspection to ensure they are suitable for the machining process. We start with used housings that go through a 6 stage preparation process :
1. Dismantling and components are thoroughly inspected
2. After dismantle , housings are placed in a Karcher parts cleaner using machine cleaner.
3. After cleaning they are Aqua blasted to restore the aluminum back to its original condition.
4. Once cleaned they are placed in queue for CNC machining
5. Once machined , they are placed in an ultrasonic cleaning bath and blow with an air compressor at 90 psi.
6. Reassemble and final inspection.
Application guide: - All EA113 2.0 TFSI engine.
*Volkswagen MK5 GTI / GLI | B6 Passat | MK6 Golf R
*Audi 8P A3 / S3 / TT-S
*Audi B7 A4
*Seat Leon Cupra R
*Skoda Octavia VRS
(1) iABED Billet T6061 Adapter - CLEAR ANODIZED (Black Anodized availableon request)
(1) USED Modified Fuel Pump Housing - 06F 103 107 E
(1) 06D 103 121 B
(1) WHT 005 184
(1) 06H 109 311 B
(3) SS M6 x 1.0 x 80mm Socket Cap Screw
(3) SS Washers*** No Core required. Price includes a Refurbished 2.0 TFSI housing. *** *** High pressure spring (shown) available on request for an additional $25.
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.