The APR Coolant Performance System (CPS) is a massive front-mounted cooler upgrade that dramatically reduces intake air temperature (IAT), minimizes heat soak, and provides increased performance! It is 140% larger than the stock unit and features a self-bleeding cooling circuit to ensure it is always operating at peak performance. The system is easy to maintain and fully integrated into the factory cooling circuit. This upgrade is highly recommended at every stage!
Please note specific vehicles require the fit kit.
- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT): Increases and retains HP while minimizing power-robbing heat soak!
Massive frontal surface area (core) and volume (radiator): 29" x 05.5" x 2.1" ? 159.5"² & 054"³ - OEM B8
22" x 17.4" x 1.7" ? 3"2.8"² & 13""³ - APR
- Highly effective dual-pass core design: Tightly packed external louvered fins rapidly dissipate heat as coolant flows through internal cooling paths.
- Self-bleeding and self-optimizing system: Air-bubbles trapped within the system kills performance! The self-bleeding system constantly removes air from the system, without any manual intervention!
- Retains factory safety and control: The ECU retains full control over the system, protecting against pump failure and coolant leaks.
- Easy to install and maintain: All the performance without the headaches. Each system is fully pressure tested after assembly.
The 3"0 TFSI uses a liquid-to-air intercooling cooling circuit. A front mounted radiator is responsible for cooling hot coolant, while two heat exchangers within the supercharger are responsible for cooling the supercharged air before it enters the engine. The turbocharged 4.0 TFSI uses a similar system with a single heat exchanger after the turbochargers.
The APR Coolant Performance System replaces the front mounted radiator with a much larger and more capable dual-pass unit. It has 140% more frontal surface area and holds 141% more coolant than the factory B8 unit. Tightly packed louvered fins rapidly dissipate heat over a much wider area than the factory unit.
Next, APR CPS incorporates a unique self-bleeding system into the cooler design. Keeping up with manual bleeding is messy, and all but impossible. However, the APR'system continuously self-bleeds, increasing the coolers effectiveness automatically!
This product fits the following vehicle configurations:
|Audi||A5||3.0 TFSI||Some require the fit kit per this guide.|
|Audi||A6||3.0 TFSI||Some require the fit kit per this guide.|
|Audi||Q5||3.0 TFSI||Requires the fit kit. Some require relocating the ADS cooler.|
|Audi||S4||3.0 TFSI||Requires the fit kit. Some require relocating the ADS cooler.|
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.