- Addresses both issues with the OEM design
- Cast 304 stainless steel eliminates flexible plastic OEM design
- CNC-machined solid mounts eliminate rubber OEM bushings
- Removes play, slop, and the rubbery feeling of the OEM part
- Will not flex, wear out, or break under prolonged use
- Lifetime warranty
The APR Solid Shifter Cable Bracket is made from cast 304 stainless steel and eliminates the rubber bushings with solid, CNC-machined mounting points. The bracket and bushings will not wear out over time or fatigue under heat and prolonged use, minimizing the potential for transmission damage. With the play and rubbery slop of the OEM component removed, it's easier to find gears. Expect the feedback from each shift to remain true and confident with a more direct and solid feeling.