If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition Cat Back is your dose of steel. The Track Edition Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the SwitchPath™ Exhaust, including the X-pipe and 3” diameter tubing, minus the valves in the rear sections. The result? Constant rumble. Warning! These versions are known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself. The included Performance Mid Pipes replace the factory mid section with a 3” stainless steel X-pipe, mating to the factory Axle Back.AWE's signature 4" double walled slash-cut tips finish it off -- all individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste. Available in Diamond Black or Chrome Silver.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak gains of 4 hp and 4 lb-ft of torque, max gains of 22 hp and 18 lb-ft of torque, at the wheels
- 21 lb weight savings over stock with the Track Edition Cat Back Exhaust
- Included Performance Mid Pipes and catbacks feature a precision-engineered x-pipe
- Catbacks are pure bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Handcrafted from dual 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
The AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee offers peace of mind against the appearance of Check Engine Lights when products are installed properly and used as intended, on vehicles with no additional modifications (with the exception of other AWE products intended to work with the product in question). No problems, no lights. Easy.