As the world’s largest aftermarket tuning company for cars from Audi and VW, ABT knows very well how a technically feasible and perfectly functioning power increase should look like: By using state-of-the-art technology to add horsepower but also ensure reliability and durability as well as keeping fuel consumption and emissions at production level. With the separate ABT Engine Control (AEC) unit a whole range of quality characteristics and USPs come into play. These set ABT power upgrades apart from risky cheap products that just modify the original ECU as well as from serious competitors.
Inventory In Stock: 0 (Additional Inventory May Be Available)
QUALITY AT MANUFACTURER LEVEL
• Developed on 93 octane
• No extra fuel consumption
• German DOT (TÜV) approved
• Extensively tested on dyno and public roads
• Based on several decades of motorsports experience (Audi Factory RaceTeam in Formula E and DTM Championship) and performance tuning for streetcars
• Separate ABT Engine Control Unit (AEC)
• Individually developed for every specific Audi and VW engine
• Non-destructive installation (separate wiring harness and stainless steel support brackets)
ACTIVE ENGINE PROTECTION
• Performance increase only released in vehicle specific optimum range of engine temperature, airtemperature, height above sea level etc.
• The connection between the AEC and the main engine is ensured through four analog channels, respectively two digital and two analog ones, that correct the data of the sensors (like pressure, temperature or the positions of the actuators)
• Contrary to most competitors the AEC works in a three-dimensional way through an engine map combining engine load and rpm
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.