Specifically developed on the Audi MagneRide Active suspension for regular track users. Track Pack is aimed at intermediate Track user and 'LS' is for the advanced track user. Both kits are more at home on race circuits than on streets and are an ideal partner for the factory (OE) Active or non-Active dampers. Ride may be a compromise for daily use, especially with 'LS'.
Fits vehicles with Active and Non-Active dampers.
- Utilises single rated front springs combined with a triple rated rear springs to offer Coilover Kit features and handling capability whilst retaining the use of the original factory (OE) active and non-active dampers.
- The uniquely developed triple rated springs each combines to effectively smooth out small; medium; large road bumps which enables the suspension to soak up these and therefore car remains composed.
- Modular design for easy upgrade path thus upgrading from Streets > Sports > Track Pack > 'LS' requires replacement of just the rear Orange springs (Track Pack and 'LS' kits come with replacement spacers also)
- Chamfered edges on adjuster to reduce risk of springs catching on edges;
- Chamfered edges on spacers to reduce risk of springs catching on edges;
- Patent pending adjustable front kit fits any vehicle with Macpherson strut front axle design;
- Front adjustable kit uses single spring for all axle load, our competition produce different springs to account for the different axle loads making reseller stock holding a risk;
- Front adjustable springs are uniquely designed and manufactured for by MSS KITS partners;
- MSS KITS uses racing technology springs for MSS Sports; MSS Track Pack and MSS 'LS';
This product fits the following vehicle configurations:
|2012 +||VW||Golf MK7 - All models|
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.