A performance spring kit aimed at year round daily driven vehicles equipped with either the factory (OE) Active or non-Active suspension system.
Fits vehicles with Active and Non-Active dampers.
- Utilises single rated front springs combined with a triple rated rear springs to offer Coilover Kit features and handling capability whilst retaining the use of the original factory (OE) active and non-active dampers.
- The uniquely developed triple rated springs each combines to effectively smooth out small; medium; large road bumps which enables the suspension to soak up these and therefore car remains composed.
- Modular design for easy upgrade path thus upgrading from Streets > Sports > Track Pack > 'LS' requires replacement of just the rear Orange springs (Track Pack and 'LS' kits come with replacement spacers also)
- Chamfered edges on adjuster to reduce risk of springs catching on edges;
- Chamfered edges on spacers to reduce risk of springs catching on edges;
- Patent pending adjustable front kit fits any vehicle with Macpherson strut front axle design;
- Front adjustable kit uses single spring for all axle load, our competition produce different springs to account for the different axle loads making reseller stock holding a risk;
- Front adjustable springs are uniquely designed and manufactured for by MSS KITS partners;
- MSS KITS uses racing technology springs for MSS Sports; MSS Track Pack and MSS 'LS';
This product fits the following vehicle configurations:
|2012 +||VW||GMK7 - All models|
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.