The "ProVent 200 series" style catch can is the newest innovation for crankcase ventilation. It is specifically designed to accommodate the latest generation of turbo-charged engines. Its compact and robust design allows flexible installation locations on the engine or in the engine compartment.
It has the following advantages over other solutions:
- Highly efficient oil separation as a closed as well as an open system providing ideal protection for the turbocharger and other components installed downstream
- Low pressure loss
- Less motor oil consumption in comparison to less efficient separators or conventional open systems
- No electrical energy required
- Maintenance friendly - fittings are not removed during element maintenance, a cap at the top allows full access inside w/o disconnecting a single hose.
- Efficient filter media to separate air and oil vapor, as well as using a "vortex" strategy to fling heavier oil and water particles outward to the sides of the can
- Filter is easily cleanable and serviceable w/o disconnecting any hoses.
- 1" nipples in and out, and a 1/2" drain nipple which allows clean oil to drain back to the sump.
- Pressure vent in cap to prevent over-pressure in the crank case
- Vacuum limiting valve in lower nipple to regulate vacuum in the can
- Highly adjustable mounting bracket can be swiveled 180 degrees around can
- Strong and light plastic construction
- Top 1" Nipple should be connected to crankcase, lower port can be vented to atmosphere or the intake such as Turbo or Throttle body inlet
- Not made by Mann but another OE Manufacturer, we have found this product to be of equal quality to Mann manufactured units and at a lower price.
Price each with all parts shown.
PROVENT ROUTING RECOMMENDATIONS